In order to minimise the risk of Covid-19 transmission to ticket-holders, staff, volunteers and performers, the following terms and conditions apply in addition to our usual terms and conditions:
- The Ryedale Festival is operating vendor-allocated seating for this event and is unable to confirm seating location in advance of the concert. Responsibility for informing the Box Office of mobility and access needs lies with the ticketholder and needs to be advised at the time of booking. The Ryedale Festival will make reasonable adjustments to allow access where at all possible.
- Seating will be strictly within households and support bubbles. Where possible, we ask that each booking represents a single household/support bubble. Where multiple bubbles are represented in a single purchase, responsibility for informing the Box Office of the number of individuals in each household/support bubble lies with the ticketholder and should be notified at time of purchase. If ticketholders are unable to be seated safely as a result of failure to inform the Ryedale Festival Box Office of represented households, then the vendor reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Audience members will be expected to wear a face covering throughout the performance unless exempt.
- We ask that ticketholders follow instructions for entering and leaving the building as directed by our stewarding team at all times. All parties will be required to follow social distancing guidelines.
- We are currently unable to offer ‘Collect from Box office’ or ‘Collect from Venue’. Where possible, we recommend ‘print at home’ tickets
- The Ryedale Festival will offer a full refund to ticketholders who are unable to attend in order to comply with Government advice including self-isolation. All other refunds will be offered in line with our ordinary terms and conditions.
- Terms and conditions may change to reflect Government advice.